Frequently asked electrician questions
Want to know what electrical work you can do on your own? Not sure how we can help? Read through the answers to some of the questions we get asked the most below. Contact our team today to find out more.
Absolutely. Usually this happens because there’s an overload on your home or office’s system. If you’re unwilling to reduce the number of appliances, one of our electricians can install another circuit which will help spread the load. Of course, sometimes it is due to a faulty appliance. Luckily, we also provide complete electrical repairs for a range of appliances as well.
- Gold Card Electrical Contractors Licence 7964
- Electrical Certificate of Competency C9318
- Refrigeration Licence 211809
- Refrigerant Handling Licence L003437
- Refrigerant Trading Authorisation Au01713
- ARCtick accredited
- Construction Industry Blue Card No 071337—Trevor
- White Card No 728603—Karen
- Remove Non-Friable Asbestos Licence 260006—Trevor
- Remove Non-Friable Asbestos Licence 260007—Karen
- HLTAID001 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation—Trevor & Karen
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel—Trevor & Karen
We recommend you get a complete electrical safety check every 5 years. Of course, if you’ve just bought a new home, it’s always best to get one immediately, especially if it’s over 25 years old. Contact us today for a quote.